Public Relations Specialist:
Experienced public relations professionals to develop and manage the implementation of 4 the World P.R. campaign. The position involves creating press kit, researching the best venues for marketing the organization, as well as writing and submitting custom press releases for each of the markets.
Minimum Commitment: 4 hours per week for a period of at least 6 months.
- Public Speaking
- People Skills
- Public Relations
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Webmaster 4 The World NCSU Chapter
- Education Team Members,...
- Marketing/Advertising Manager...
- Marketing Specialists
- Grant Researcher, Grant Writer,...
- Public Relations Specialist
- 4 the World NCSU Chapter Vice...
- 4 the World NCSU Chapter President
- Executive Secretary 4 The World...
- Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Board Members - Board of...
- Education Director