The Franklin Foundation for Innovation is a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting America's public schools to ensure education equality for all children. We believe that education is a right that should be afforded to all children, regardless of the circumstances within which they were born.
We're seeking creative and experienced graphics designers to aid the organization in the creation of digital content like infographics, target landing pages, and stock images. The person who takes advantage of this opportunity probably does this every day for a company, offering the opportunity to use your skills and expertise to make a difference in your own community while building a strong portfolio that can aid in career advancement.
We're looking for:
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to take initiative, and work independently.
- Be reliable and responsible, and have a good track record of meeting deadlines.
- Willingness to work with members of the social media and development teams, external developers, board members, marketing team members, and other resources.
- We anticipate 2-15 hours per month of time commitment necessary to perform well in this function.
How to Apply:
Use Volunteermatch to apply to this opportunity, apply via our careers section on our website (https://franklinfdn.org) or contact the volunteerism desk at email@example.com.
Please send us your resume with a brief cover email describing your background and experience, explaining why you want to join The Franklin Foundation in this capacity. You should also include any work samples, designs, or ideas that you might have as well.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-15 Hours per month
- Computer/Laptop (PC/Mac), Internet Connection, Access to Appropriate tools, Webcam for Skype Mtgs