We Make Change is a bit different from most not-for-profits - we're a community of Changemakers - people who want to use our skills to change the world.
We do that by connecting individuals with the people and charities fighting for the causes they care about. We then use our skills to volunteer, exchange ideas, and develop projects with a range of charities.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can make change happen.
We’re looking for a Project Manager who will take ownership of the We Make Change University program. The goal is to recruit and train Campus Ambassadors that will grow the We Make Change community and empower more people to take action to make the change they want to see. The role will involve having strategic oversight over the planning and implementation of all facets of the Universities program.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for the Universities program
- Establish the roles and responsibilities for Campus Ambassadors
- Build out a scalable pilot plan for the program
- Develop case studies and other marketing materials
- Recruit, train, and manage Campus Ambassadors
- Excellent networking and leadership skills
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Ability to recruit staff and monitor performance
- General management experience is highly preferred
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 16+ hours/week availability
- Chief Operating Officer
- Marketing Executive
- Project Manager- Universities
- HR Manager
- Social Media Manager
- PR Officer
- HR Coordinator
- Scrum Master
- 2018 UK Election Candidate...
- 2018 UK Election Researcher
- Graphic Designer
- Project Manager- Blog
- Bid Writer
- .NET Web Developer
- Data Analyst
- Java Web Developer
- Cause Researcher
- International Ambassador