We Make Change is a bit different from most not-for-profits - we're a community of Changemakers - people who want to use our skills to change the world.
We do that by connecting individuals with the people and charities fighting for the causes they care about. We then use our skills to volunteer, exchange ideas, and develop projects with a range of charities.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can make change happen.
We’re looking for a Project Manager who will take ownership of the We Make Change blog, coordinate activities among various stakeholders, and ensure we are investing in creating content that grows and inspires our community.
The goal is to grow the We Make Change community of individuals and NGOs so that we can empower more people to take action to make the change they want to see. The role will also involve having strategic oversight over the content calendar and editorial process as well as potentially writing articles and leading our SEO strategy.
- Developing a content strategy and prioritizing blog topics
- Managing a content calendar and ensuring posts go out on schedule
- Guiding the coordination between the research, writing, and social media teams
- Teaching and training contributors on SEO best practices
- Optimizing content for SEO and lead generation
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational skills to manage projects with many moving parts
- Minimum 2 years of marketing and content creation experience
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics
- Experience and knowledge in content writing best practices
- Excellent SEO skills
- Program Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Marketing Executive
- HR Manager
- Project Manager- Universities
- Social Media Manager
- PR Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Head of Finance
- Project Manager- Blog
- Salesforce Administrator
- Bid Writer
- .NET Web Developer
- Community Manager
- Data Analyst
- Java Web Developer
- HR Coordinator
- Cause Researcher
- International Ambassador