The Website Coordinator would be responsible for remote updates and maintenance of Anike Foundation's website contents. The Website Coordinator would respond to requests from the writing team to refine and update existing content and create new content where needed.
- Perform upkeep, update website contents as necessary
- Coordinate content changes to the website as needed by other teams
- Test website for functionality in different browsers and different resolutions to ensure working order
- Serve as a website administrator
- Experience with WordPress and Wix
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
A few hours a month. All tasks will be performed remotely, online, at a time that is convenient for you.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run.
Anike Foundation is a 100% volunteer-run 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in West Boylston, Massachusetts. Our mission is to promote educational development in Africa by providing educational resources from developed nations to needy institutions in Africa. Please visit our website for more information: www.anikefoundation.org.HOW TO APPLY
To learn more and apply to join our team of volunteer staff members, please send a cover letter and your resume/CV to: email@example.com.
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Website Coordinator - Virtual...
- Online Fundraiser - Virtual...
- Grant Researcher - Virtual...
- Webmaster - Virtual Volunteer
- Social Media Editor - Virtual...
- Documentation Clerk Volunteer
- Photo Editor - Virtual volunteer
- African Folktale...
- Grant Writer - Virtual Volunteer
- Public Relations Officer -...