Savannah Care Center offers a variety of areas to serve. Areas of service include:
- Administrative, receptionist, data entry, filing, mail preparation, etc.
- Guidance - Become an advocate and help walk our clients through the journey as they make decisions regarding their pregnancies
- Teaching - Teach classes on nutrition, parenting, budgeting, or lead a Bible Study
- Lead a support group - Post-abortion, single mother, birthmother/father
- Building maintenance & lawn care
- Office cleaning
- Baby Boutique
- Liaison for your church for the Baby Bottle Campaign
- Graphic design and newsletter design, etc.
Give us a call. We'd love to meet you!
- Program Management
- Teaching / Instruction
- Event Planning / Management
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies based on position
- Must be willing to affirm and sign Statement of Faith (Christian organization)