ABQ/Bernalillo County - Event Coordinators
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Volunteer Event Coordinators are needed to help coordinate 1 or more events a year from concept to volunteer recruitment and mgmt to event production, promotion and delivery. Events help the Canine Cafe dog adoption program increase community engagement, find homes for our rescues and they help us raise much needed funds and supplies that make lifesaving work possible 365/days a year.
To begin volunteering, please complete our online volunteer form found at https://tinyurl.com/NMPAvolunteer You will receive a follow-up email thereafter with further information. THANK YOU!
We'll work with your schedule.
Event CoordinatorsAlbuquerque, NM 87125
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- drive, determination, reliability, passion for our mission, excellent writing and speaking skills