Do you love to knit and to help others? Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers to knit prayer shawls for our hospice patients at the end of life.
This is a flexible opportunity, allowing you to work at your home and in your own time. Grace Hospice will provide the material.
Prayer shawls offer physical, emotional and spiritual support at a time when needed the most.
If you would like more information on this opportunity, please contact Grace Hospice today at 616.432.2050 today!
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support