Want to use your Word Press skills for the greater good? Then VOICES wants You as our new Web Designer!
Summary: The Web Designer will work to identify and make modifications to the VOICES website while maintaining our branding and standards. The Web Designer will work to make our website more informative, accessible, and intuitive.
- Must present a professional and friendly demeanor
- Must be dependable and comfortable working within defined timelines
- Must be responsive and open to revisions and feedback
- Must a minimum of 2 years of experience in Word Press, HTML, and CSS
- Must be respectful and maintain privacy of Voices for CASA children volunteers, donors, and partners
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 hours per month