Direct Patient Care for Charlin Hospice may include the following:
- Provide direct care/companionship to patient, reporting any changes to hospice staff.
- Provide preparation of meals or assist with household chores..
- Provide a clean, safe and comfortable patient environment.
- Promote positive, supportive, respectful communication and respite to patient/family.
- Provide an environment which promotes respect for patient, privacy and property.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As needed (1-2 hrs a week)