Help Us Get Organized! File Management Opportunity at Angle Lake
Easterseals provides opportunities for people of all ages with a range of disabilities to achieve their full potential. Our mission is to change the way the world defines and views disabilities by making positive, profound differences in people's lives every day.
About the Position:
We are in urgent need of a volunteer to assist with File Management at the Angle Lake Child Development Center located in SeaTac. Our Child Development Centers provides developmentally appropriate care and education for children of all abilities from ages five and under. This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys being around children and is interested in helping our office stay organized!
* File paperwork
* Audit files for expiration dates on children’s health records or other missing info
* Organize files and filing system
* Print and sort lesson/activity plans and other paperwork as requested by teachers
* Other tasks on an as needed basis
* Fill out our online application
* Provide necessary onboarding paperwork
* Must be willing to submit to a background check (there is a fee for this)
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact us at email@example.com.
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Your organization help would...
- Create Memorable Experiences by...
- Serve a smile and lunch at our...
- Share your smile at our Bellevue...
- Join us for lunch at our...
- Do you have a creative eye? ...
- We need some office organizing...
- Help Us Get Organized! File...
- Join the fun! - Spend a weekend...
- Do you love Math,Technology,...
- Come play with our children at...