The Marketing Communications department is responsible for developing and maintaining the Atlanta History Center brand and visual identity system; and we are looking for a production design intern to join our small in-house team!
- Assist with the design and production of in-house marketing materials and special projects
- Brainstorm concepts for indoor and outdoor marketing campaigns
- Draft unexpected headlines that make people giggle
- Proofread copy
- Photograph farm animals and strange artifacts
- Become intimately familiar with a commercial grade printer, paper guillotine, and folding machine
- Fall in love with history!
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Candidates must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Currently enrolled in a graphic design program or have graduated from a graphic design program within the last 6-12 months
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills: the ability to multi-task and maintain focus, organized
- Able to work and complete tasks under a deadline
- Sensitivity to cultural and artistic diversity
TO APPLY: Interested applicants may submit their resume and cover letter to Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls please. This is a non-paid internship.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Coordination Intern
- Design Intern
- Atlanta History Center History...
- Outreach Programs Assistant
- Public Programs Intern
- Manuscript Archives Intern
- Collections/Registration Associate
- LGBT & Serial Inventorying
- Margaret Mitchell House Writing...
- Marketing and Communications...
- Visual Archives Intern