The Marketing Communications department is responsible for communicating Atlanta History Center’s diverse offerings as well as developing and maintaining the organization’s brand. We are looking for a Marketing Communications Assistant to join our team that is interested in learning more about day-to-day operations at a museum!
- Assist with updating photo libraries
- Writing and distributing calendar listings
- Coordinating and maintaining contact databases, particularly for grass roots efforts
- Website maintenance
- Social media efforts
- Basic organizational needs
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Candidate must have proficient understanding of basic technological skills that will allow them to adapt quickly to working with new software resources
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program (Love of history is a bonus!)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills: the ability to multi-task and maintain focus, organized
- Able to work and complete tasks under a deadline
- Sensitivity to cultural and artistic diversity
TO APPLY: Interested applicants may submit their resume and cover letter to Volunteer Services at email@example.com . No phone calls please. This is a non-paid internship.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Coordination Intern
- Design Intern
- Atlanta History Center History...
- Outreach Programs Assistant
- Public Programs Intern
- Manuscript Archives Intern
- Collections/Registration Associate
- LGBT & Serial Inventorying
- Margaret Mitchell House Writing...
- Marketing and Communications...
- Visual Archives Intern