Every day from 2-4pm residents and visitors and guests at The Jewish Home can have coffee and ice cream for free at Café Shalom. Volunteers are needed each day to help serve and run the Café. Currently the biggest needs are for Fridays and weekends, but there is other availability as well.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- 2 hours weekly or biweekly
- Music Program Support
- Creative Arts Room Volunteer
- Escort Residents to the Lilac...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Volunteers Needed for Catholic...
- Cafe Volunteer
- Bingo Volunteer
- Outings with Residents
- Have a Skill to Share? Visit our...
- Transporters for Senior Fit Needed
- Escorting Residents to Religious...
- Gift Shop Volunteers Needed
- Friendly Visiting with Residents
- Weekend Transport Volunteers...
- Volunteers Needed for Sabbath...
- Resident Escort