Downtown’s newest healthcare facility invites you to be a part of our dynamic team!
HCMC is opening a new clinical building in March and we need a team of volunteers to help visitors find their way.
We are looking for volunteers who would enjoy engaging with our diverse guest population, and value an opportunity to create positive first impressions for HCMC.
This role is to greet guests, assist with way finding and help maintain the common spaces. Volunteers will act as ambassadors of the HCMC mission and assist patients and visitors as they utilize the building and our HCMC campus.
- Ability to stand and walk for a 4 hour shift. (Limited opportunity for breaks.)
- Volunteers will be asked to help with patients who need wheelchair assistance.
- Flexible shifts 7am-7pm M-F
- Must be 16 or older
- Apply at www.hcmc.org/volunteer
- People Skills
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour shift
- Ability to stand and walk for 4 hour shift, completed volunteer application