Marketing Development Volunteer
11 people are interested
FARSB is currently seeking a marketing volunteer to assist our team in growing our audience and engaging both volunteers and donors.
The Marketing Development Volunteer will be assisting in the following:
- Editting written content
- Utilizing Social Media Scheduling tools to plan social posts on respective platforms
- Designing social posts with a cohesive message, branding, and imagery
- Engaging with our audience, other food banks, and local businesses
- Developing Blog Content
- Assisting Marketing and Development team on other projects as needed
- Special interest in social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in email marketing and automation
- Graphic Design or Photography Background
- Education or work experience in Communications, Marketing, PR, or English
We are currently looking for someone that is able to commit to at least one volunteer shift per week between Monday-Friday from 8am-11:30 am or 12:30-3:30 pm. Hours and commitment may vary depending on availability.
About Feeding America Riverside/ San Bernardino
2950 JEFFERSON ST STE B, RIVERSIDE, CA 92504, US
Our Mission is to Alleviate Hunger in the Inland Empire.
We distribute over 25 million pounds of food to over 500 qualified local nonprofit organization that feed the hungry in Inland Empire.
Hunger Relief Organization
Distribution Center in Riverside.
Volunteer Sorting food products, recycling unusable products, and packing salvage food boxes for distribution rescue.
We'll work with your schedule.
2950-B Jefferson StreetSuite ARiverside, CA 92504
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 shifts per week