In an effort to increase access to healthy food, The Salvation Army has partnered with Second Harvest Heartland for a free monthly produce giveaway for community members. We are looking for volunteers who enjoy working with people and want to help increase community access to healthy food. Six volunteers are needed to help setup, distribute food, and cleanup afterwards from 8:15 am to 11:30 am.
Volunteers should be able to lift at least 30 pounds, be on your feet for an extended period of time, and willing to work outside, no matter the weather, to bring food into the building.
To sign up please visit: http://bttr.im/x50g0
If signing up a group please contact us.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Salvation Army - Virginia, MN
- Food Shelf Stocker or Escort --...
- Wednesday Evening Receptionist -...
- Cook for weekly teen night --...
- Salvation Army - Willmar, MN
- Salvation Army - Austin, MN
- Pick up food donations (Drive...
- Salvation Army - Minot, ND
- Back to School Supply...
- Salvation Army - Rochester, MN
- Food Service Kitchen Assistant -...
- Salvation Army - Brainerd, MN
- Salvation Army - St. Cloud, MN
- Salvation Army - Mankato, MN
- Friday Food Distribution -- West...
- Salvation Army - International...
- Provide mentoring to a child
- Salvation Army - Bismarck, ND
- Salvation Army - Jamestown, ND
- Driver - Roseville