It is an unpaid Service by the Volunteers
Only Female volunteers are accepted
Smoke/Drugs free Environment
Accepts all faith irrespective of Color,creed and religion
Need to pay to CMM an amount of 250 US $ per month towards Standard Accommodation and Food includes Break-Past, Lunch ,Dinner,Seasonal Fruits, Coffee/Tea,and Treated Drinking Water.
Insurance and Medical related issues the applicant need to make her own arrangements.
Applications are invited and applicants are welcome throughout the year for the minimum period of 4 Weeks to 12 Months long.
CMM already has been hosting International Volunteers for several years now therefore, Volunteer would like to serve with us will already have the feasible environment to know each other and can easily adjust.
Hyderabad is one of the safe cities in India, the people here are very warm and welcoming guests, can see all walks of life and can easily manage with the English language-wherever one goes,
A historical city... you can have lot of memories when you return
You'll need passport and Visa to enter into India and if you are preferably wanting to stay more than 180 days then you need to obtain Employment VISA even when you are serving with us as Unpaid Volunteer you need to have this in advance.
- Brass Instrument
- Electronic Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 30 Hours a week
- Web Designer Volunteer
- Come work in a Children´s...
- Sales and Marketing
- GRANT WRITER FOR CHILDREN HOME...
- Content Writer
- Translation of documents from...
- Can you write compelling proposals
- Master Money Person
- Marketing Manager
- Are you a communication...
- Looking for a CPA with a heart...
- Opportunity as Care Givers at...
- Volunteers needed for...
- Fundraising Strategy Designer
- Communication Volunteer
- Sort Donated Medical Supplies...
- Music Instructor to the Home Girls
- Fundraising, Marketing,...
- Avian Rehabilitation Internship