Role : WordPress Webmaster
Responsible for maintaining Wordpress website. Ensure site is functioning properly and available to users. Tests speed of access and improves upon loading speed. Primary Responsibilities:
- Design and maintain website.
- Ensure the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately.
- Generate and revise web pages. Examine and analyze site traffic.
- Configure web servers such as Apache.
- Serve as the server administrator. Regulate and manage access rights of different users on website.
- Lay out content on web pages. Create and modify appearance and setting of site.
- Deal with and respond to heavy volumes of email.
- Meet with Board members of IPP to seek suggestion on site's design.
- Must be willing to take extra responsibility beyond the assigned website work, if and when required.
- Be able to decide what kind of computer will hold a web site's information.
· Expertise with WordPress and other content management systems.
· Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
· Possess a portfolio of past websites built and/or managed.
TimeFrame: 6 months / 6-7 hours a week.
- Web Design / UX
- Information Architecture
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6 months / 6-7 hours a week.
- Social Media Strategy Expert
- WordPress Content Strategist /...
- URGENT ! Social Media Experts...
- HR Researcher
- Retirees: Online Researchers,...
- WordPress Front End Developer...
- Social Media Volunteer Wanted
- Opportunity for the position of...
- Social Media Enthusiasts! - Very...
- WordPress SEO Specialist
- Employee Experience - HR...
- Retired Experienced Librarian
- URGENT NEW MEDIA Experts--...
- Online Social Media Coordinators...
- Internet Librarians - Very Wanted!
- Professional Researcher (5+ Years)
- Internet Search Expert
- Internet, Research and...
- EXPERIENCED RESEARCHERS &...