Looking for a fun way to volunteer your time and get some exercise? We would love to have you share your time with our Folks at Noah playing basketball or teaching some type of exercise class with us. Looking for a volunteer to help lead afternoon activity with our Folks on Thursday afternoons from 3:30-4:30 weekly. If you are interested please contact Barbie at 619-660-6200 ext 127. Applications can be downloaded at http://noahhomes.org/get-involved/volunteer/.
- Dance / Aerobics
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 1 hour a week 3:30-4:30 Thursdays
- loving heart, patience, leader, dedicated
- Fun and Fitness at Noah Homes
- SummerFeast Event Preparation
- Handyman Needed
- Do you love to play piano?
- Do you love Arts & Crafts? Share...
- Friday Night Karaoke!
- Love to Read? Share the gift of...
- Weekend Volunteer Opportunities
- Do you have a green thumb?...
- Choir Instructor
- Feelin' groovy? Come dance with...
- B-I-N-G-O! Game night at Noah...
- Knit with Noah!
- Get your heart pumping with our...
- Campus Clean UP!
- Group Campus Clean Up at Noah...
- Share the Gift of Music
- Glam it up with the ladies at...