EveryMind is committed to supporting those who have fought for the freedom we all enjoy. Help us by volunteering your time today!
More than ever our veterans and their families need access to information, resources and support that will help them find the way forward. As EveryMind’s commitment to those who have served us, ServingTogether provides education, information, referrals and coordination of resources for veterans, service members and their families throughout the National Capital Region. Because every mind needs support, attention and care.
- Veteran Peer Navigators are available at 1.855.738.7176 to provide connections to resources in the National Capital Region.
- Request assistance, get information and read news on local veteran events and services at ServingTogetherProject.org.
- Trainings and seminars on topics relevant to providers serving the military and veteran community.
- Local Collaboratives which bring together providers for networking and sharing information and resources. Collaboratives are based in Frederick and Montgomery Counties in Maryland, Fairfax and Loudoun Counties in Virginia, Fort Belvoir, and Washington, DC.
We are looking for an administrative volunteer to assist with phone calls, intakes, social media, etc. We ask that volunteers are able to commit to 6-10 hours a week during our normal business hours of M-F 9am-4:30pm. Service members, veterans, or family members are encouraged to apply!
- Veteran Care
- Mental Health
- Case Work / Management
- Administrative Support
- Social Work
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 6-10 hours per week
- Must be available between normal business hours of M-F 9am-4:30pm