If you live in Washington or Idaho, have a passion for helping others and love children - please consider volunteering to become a foster parent! We will support you to open your HEART and your HOME to a child or siblings in need of a loving and safe home. The Family Resource and Training Center will provide support and guidance for every volunteer as they step into the amazing journey of foster care.
We are looking for loving, dedicated and patient community members who are;
1. Over 21 years of age
2. Can pass a criminal history background check
3. Have a safe home
4. Are single/married/partnered
5. Has any level of parenting experience
6. Has endless LOVE to give
Do you think this could be you? If you want to learn more or have questions please visit our website www.ICWRTC.org or call Katie Stinson (208)699-1749 or e-mail at Mstinson2@ewu.edu.
- Child Welfare
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Crisis Intervention
- Youth Services
- Social Work
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 24-27 hrs of training, ongoing care of foster kids
- Must believe in the value of family and have a hope that true healing is possible!