Empower a Life...Volunteer with Hospice of Knox County
Hospice of North Central Ohio is seeking volunteers to support our mission of providing exceptional, quality end-of-life care to individuals and their loved ones in our community. We have several volunteer opportunities available including:
- Companioning Patients
- Touching a Life through Camp Hope
- Recognizing Patients through Veteran Pinning Ceremonies
- Assisting with Grief Support
- Promoting HNCO through Events and Fundraisers
- Making Hand-Made Items for Patients
- Sharing Musical Talent with Patients
- Administrative Support
- Providing Pet Therapy to Patients
- Vigil Support at Bedside
- Music & Memory Program Support
-What Goes Round' Thrift Shoppe Volunteering (Mansfield)
...and other unique volunteer opportunities await.
Training is needed for some opportunities and an application process is involved.
For more information contact:
419-281-7107 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or go to https://www.hospiceofnorthcentralohio.org/volunteer-and-donate/volunteer-services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Requirements based upon area of interest.