Teens, Looking for Community Service Hours?
4 people are interested
Purpose: To offer volunteer opportunities for area students, grades 9-12, that promote personal growth and support workforce development.
- 2-3-hour shift per week; minimum 10 wks.
- Application must be neat and complete
- Applicants will interview with Volunteer Coordinator or Youth Services Librarian
- Two Letters of Recommendation from instructors will be needed
- The background check will require a valid government-issued photo ID (i.e., driver’s license, DMV identification card) for fingerprinting
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Duties May Include:
- Assisting at public desks
- Assisting with programs
- Shelving/shelf reading
- Cleaning/dusting shelves
About Paso Robles City Library
1000 Spring St., Paso Robles, CA 93446, US
The Public Library is dedicated to free and equal access to information, knowledge, independent lifelong learning, cultural enrichment, and the joys of reading for our diverse community.
Public libraries in California seek to engage the talents, skills and commitment of volunteers to serve the communities' information and literacy needs. Libraries offer a variety of skilled volunteer opportunities to make a meaningful contribution to library programs, operations, fundraising events and other community engagement functions. Skilled volunteers have opportunities to lead projects, work with teams of staff and volunteers, learn new skills, and have fun.
We'll work with your schedule.
1000 Spring St.Paso Robles, CA 93446
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training