Teens, Looking for Community Service Hours?
4 people are interested
Purpose: To offer volunteer opportunities for area students, grades 9-12, that promote personal growth and support workforce development.
- 2-3-hour shift per week; minimum 10 wks.
- Application must be neat and complete
- Applicants will interview with Volunteer Coordinator or Youth Services Librarian
- Two Letters of Recommendation will be needed from instructors
- The background check will require a valid government-issued photo ID (i.e., driver’s license, DMV identification card) for fingerprinting
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Duties May Include:
- Assisting at public desks
- Assisting with programs
- Shelving/shelf reading
- Cleaning/dusting shelves
We'll work with your schedule.
1000 Spring St.Paso Robles, CA 93446
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
- Customer Service
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training