Purpose: To offer volunteer opportunities for area students, grades 9-12, that promote personal growth and support workforce development.
Offered Winter and Spring breaks only
- 2-3 hour shift per day; max. 15 hrs.
Offered Winter/Spring and Summer/Fall school semesters
- 2-3 hour shift per day; min. 20 hrs. per semester
Desired Skills for Both Programs:
- Strong customer service
- Good communication
- Ability to work independently
Duties May Include:
- Shelving/shelf reading
- Assisting at public desks
- Assisting with programs
- Cleaning/dusting shelves
The Application Process:
- Applications must be neat, legible, and complete.
In addition, for Ongoing Program:
- Applicants will interview with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Two Letters of Recommendation from instructors must be attached to the application.
- Fingerprinting is required.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per week