Empower a Life...Volunteer with Hospice of Knox County
Hospice of Knox County is seeking volunteers to support our mission of providing exceptional, quality end-of-life care to individuals and their loved ones in our community. We have several volunteer opportunities available including:
- Companioning Patients
- Touching a Life through Camp Hope
- Recognizing Patients through Veteran Pinning Ceremonies
- Assisting with Grief Support
- Promoting HKC through Events and Fundraisers
- Making Hand-Made Items for Patients
- Sharing Musical Talent with Patients
- Administrative Support
- Providing Pet Therapy to Patients
- Vigil Support at Bedside
- Music & Memory Program Support
...and other unique volunteer opportunities await.
Training is needed for some opportunities and an application process is involved.
For more information contact:
740-397-5188 or email@example.com
Or go to www.hospiceofknox.org/volunteering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Requirements based upon area of interest.