The VP Operations provides support to the President in managing the internal operations and administration of Image Impact International. The primary focus of the VP Operations is to manage the Project Management Office and the IT Operations for III. The VP Operations sits on the III Board of Directors as well as the Technology Steering Committee.
Key Functions Description
Manage the recruitment for and oversee the operations of the Project Management Office in order to support the execution of III Programs:
- Program Planning (Pilot and Implementation Plan development)
- Allocate resources to Program needs
- Track Program plans
- Identify Program interdependencies
- Identify and report Program related risks and issues
- Oversee Project Managers (PMs)
- Interview prospective Project Managers
Oversee the IT Chair in Technology strategy development and execution:
- Oversee Technology strategy development and roadmap
- Oversee Technology policies and procedures
- Oversee Technology Assessment
- Oversee the transition and/or implementation of Technology systems
- Ensure data and systems security
- Oversee IT Steering Committee
- Manage administrative requests and back-office special projects originating from the Board
- Contribute to III budget discussion with respect to Operations
VOLUNTEER POSITION DETAILS:
- Term: Long Term
-New York Metro area candidates are strongly preferred.
- Time commitment: 12-15 virtual hours per month; may include weeknights and/or weekend virtual meeting times.
- Attend monthly virtual board meeting.
- Submit a resume or CV to email@example.com. A bio, photo, and application will also be required.
Image Impact International Mission
We mentor first-generation students to remain in college. Through our college to career bridge programs, we provide the leadership, communication, and professional skills needed for workplace success.
For more information:
Contact VP Human Resource Marisol Rosero- Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT Management
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Product Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 12-15 hours per month
- New York Metro Area Candidates are strongly preferred.