Olive Crest Volunteer: Child Care
Olive Crest is in need of volunteers over the age of 18 years old with a keen ability to provide the best child care based on individual child’s personality, age and circumstances. Volunteer should have experience caring for children ages 4 to 11 years old. Our goal is to enhance the lives of every child that attends our facility. If you are a patient, caring professional with a background in child care, we hope you will get in touch about this volunteer opportunity.Duties:
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children in their care.
- Read to children and engage with fun activities, such as games, puzzles or pretend play.
- Teach children regarding personal cleanliness and social interaction.
- Take care of the emotional comfort of children.
- Varies monthly main need is our Wednesday meeting.
- The Grandparents as Parents support group meets once a week every Wednesday from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2 to 4 hours a week, 3 month commitment