Are you looking for a fun way to give back to those in need?
We invite you to join us as Manos de Cristo celebrates 30 years of serving the Central Texas community at our 30th Anniversary Gala! Funds raised from this event support the 25,000 individuals and families that come to Manos for affordable dental care, adult education, and emergency food and clothing relief. We are expecting over 400 of Austin’s most prominent philanthropists, business leaders, and community members to attend this event. Our devoted volunteers are the key to making the event a fun and enjoyable evening for all our guests.
If you are interested, please sign up by March 22.
If you need assistance signing up or have questions, please direct them to Alyssa Puckett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-628-4205.
The following volunteer slots are available:
- Unload & Set-Up Crew (10:00 am - 1:00 pm)
- Registration Staff Support (computer/ipad skills required)
- Diamond Necklace Raffle (computer/ipad skills required)
- Silent Auction (computer/ipad skills required)
- Seating & Live Auction Bid Spotters
- Live Auction Bid Recorders
- Casino Chip Crew
- Item Redemption & Event Breakdown (8:30 pm to Midnight)
- Data Entry
- Event Management
- People Skills
- Public Relations
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 8 hours
- Event Set-Up (10am - 1pm), Event Volunteer (4:30pm - Midnight). Event Break Down (11pm - Midnight)