Customer Service! Answer telephones and direct phone calls. Answer donor questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
As the Ada Center front desk receptionist:
- Provide customer service by delivering our service promise to the donor and guests
- Attention to detail with phone inquiries
- Administrative support for the OBI staff members
- Oversee the donor sign-in sheet and maintain the donor schedule
- Maintain an orderly waiting area
- Helpful attitude and willingness to be part of something amazing.
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Friendly and enjoys working with people.
- Be able to follow the established dress code as a representative of the Oklahoma Blood Institute.
- Gain experience and skills for future career opportunities.
- Become part of an amazing team that saves countless lives every day.
- Meet some of the most wonderful people in our community, also known as the Oklahoma Blood Institute blood donors!
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4-5 hours per week