Receptionist at the Oklahoma Blood Institute, Ardmore
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
1420 Veterans BlvdArdmoreArdmore, OK 73401
Customer Service! Answer telephones and direct phone calls. Answer donor questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
As the Ada Center front desk receptionist:
- Provide customer service by delivering our service promise to the donor and guests
- Attention to detail with phone inquiries
- Administrative support for the OBI staff members
- Oversee the donor sign-in sheet and maintain the donor schedule
- Maintain an orderly waiting area
- Helpful attitude and willingness to be part of something amazing.
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Friendly and enjoys working with people.
- Be able to follow the established dress code as a representative of the Oklahoma Blood Institute.
- Gain experience and skills for future career opportunities.
- Become part of an amazing team that saves countless lives every day.
- Meet some of the most wonderful people in our community, also known as the Oklahoma Blood Institute blood donors!
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4-5 hours per week
Report this opportunity