The Oklahoma Blood Institute is looking for an individual or a group to help with the lawn maintenance of about 4 acres at our Ada Subcenter. All training will be provided by our staff on the equipment.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in grounds keeping.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Water plants and grass as needed.
We'll work with your schedule.
1420 Veterans BlvdArdmoreArdmore, OK 73401
- Facilities Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hours/wk during growing season