CPWD is currently seeking a volunteer to provide support to the Center for People with Disabilities staff and consumers who work out of our North Metro office at 10317 Washington St, Thornton. Front desk support helps ensure we are able to provide quality services.
Tasks this volunteer may be asked to assist with include:
* Answering the phones and connecting callers to CPWD staff
* Maintaining a regular yet flexible schedule to help ensure two individuals are in the office at all times
* Effectively communicating verbally and in writing with our English and Spanish speaking consumers
* Welcoming and greeting our consumers and community members who visit our office
* Working closely with our CPWD team members
The ideal volunteer would have strong communication skills in English and Spanish; technology skills that include: basic computer skills, phone skills and familiarity with a multi-function copier; strong customer service skills; ability to honor our confidentiality policy and would be highly responsible.
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training