King Tut: Treasures of the Golden Pharaoh will stimulate interest in the many sciences related to archaeology as well as inspire guests to visit the upcoming Grand Egyptian Museum in Giza to see more of these wonders of ancient Egypt.
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals with excellent communication skills to serve as volunteers from March 24, 2018 through December 2018. As a Guest Services volunteer, you will greet and direct exhibit guests as well as assist inside the exhibit.
Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age and commit to volunteering for a minimum of six months. Ideally, volunteers would be available to work one 4-hour shift per week. Morning, afternoon and evening shifts are available Sunday through Saturday.
This is a great volunteer opportunity if you have an interest in or want to increase your knowledge in archaeology. Training is provided.
For more information contact the Volunteer Department at VolunteerDept@cscmail.org or 213-744-2124.
- Exhibition Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Four hours per week for six months
- Air & Space Host Volunteer
- Foundation Assistant -...
- Discovery Room Assistant Volunteer
- Husbandry Volunteers needed....
- King Tut: Golden Treasures of...
- Air & Space Volunteer
- Volunteer for the California...
- Guest Services Volunteer
- ExploraStore Volunteer - Demo ...
- Ecosystems Host Volunteer
- Educational Presenter Volunteer
- Foundation Assistant - Data...
- Certified Diver Volunteer
- Science LIVE! Presenter Volunteer