Youth Worship Leader Intern
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
7621 Normal Island DrCorneliusCornelius, NC 28031
Worship Ministry Responsibilities
- Lead Sunday Night Youth worship at Community in Christ Lutheran Church
- Assist with Worship on Wednesday nights
- Provide leadership to youth praise band and volunteers in the areas of worship
- Work with the director of children and youth to understand and accomplish the mission and goals of the larger worshiping community
Other Expectations & Responsibilities
- Has been convicted by the Holy Spirit into a saving-relationship with God through Jesus Christ and seeks to grow and mature in that relationship
- Work well with others in a team setting
- Meet with the Children’s and Youth Director regularly
- Abide by all child protection policies.
- Teacher - ability to teach and lead music in a way that is relevant and meaningful
- Leader - ability to: a) Cast & implement vision, b) Set & achieve goals, c) develop a youth praise band,
- Connecter - ability to attract, connect to, and develop trust with students, parents, volunteers, and other staff.
- $75-$100 per week depending on experience and availability. (4-6 hours a week).
- Wind Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- Percussion Instrument
- String Instrument
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 15 Weeks
Report this opportunity