Redemptive Work seeks to make sustainable living a reality for displaced or seemingly unemployable people. A Grant Copywriter translates this mission into a convincing application for funding. Our grant writer seeks funding on behalf of Redemptive Work by researching, compiling and documenting information to fulfill the necessary requirements of various funding bodies. Grants from various foundations and other funding organizations are the life-blood and primary source of funding for Redemptive Work.
For this role, you will need to:
- Create text that advocates the mission of Redemptive Work
- Have a patient and hardworking attitude
- Understand what makes human services appealing to different audiences
- Familiarity with GrantStation a plus
- Research, draft and submit proposals for grants
This position generally requires a commitment of 2-5 hours a week and can be done remotely. There are weekly meetings with the team via Zoom.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-5 hours a week