Housing Works is powered by a vibrant community of volunteers who lend their time, dedication, and passion to many different roles within our organization. For more information about our mission and programs, visit our website: www.housingworks.org
We are looking for one individual to support our volunteer coordinator in volunteer recruitment, management, and training.
Be a part of one of Housing Works' biggest fundraising events of the year, Design on a Dime, while improving your administrative skills and supporting our volunteer recruitment efforts!
The individual will support the volunteer coordinator by doing the following:
- Researching and recruiting groups and individuals that may be interested in volunteering at our annual Design on a Dime
- Basic data entry (Salesforce CRM)
- Answering emails and calls professionally and promptly
- Administrative task as needed
- Committing to about 5-10 hours a week
- Must be available to provide support the final week of April
If interested, please email Ida at email@example.com with "Data Entry Volunteer" as subject line. Please include resume as an attachment. You must send an email to be considered; requests via VolunteerMatch will not be accepted. Must be 18 or older.
- Data Entry
- Event Planning / Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training