WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where701 5th Avenue, Suite 4200Seattle, WA 98104
- Create and post volunteer opportunities on the VolunteerMatch portal.
- Track and report all activity on the VolunteerMatch portal to the Executive Director.
- Coordinate Microsoft Volunteer portal and other Financial Institution Volunteer portals with the Executive Director.
- Assign tasks to volunteers through the VolunteerSpot portal.
- Ensure each volunteer completes the Volunteer Registration Form.
- Conduct background security checks on all volunteers and create documentation records.
- Conduct training for volunteers through webinars and other media sponsored by 501 Commons, eEnterprises Intl, and Washington Nonprofits.
- Use guidance from the Secretary of State Nonprofit Management Handbook.
- Recruit more participants through online marketing campaigns.
- Match volunteers to roles matching their skills, talents, and areas of expertise.
- Recognize those for a job well-done, and improve the likelihood of their continued support.
- Reduce the amount of time necessary to manually track volunteer cycle and organize supporters for upcoming events.
- Implement guidelines and internal benchmarks to track performance metrics.
- Collect and measure volunteer impact and use the data to guide program improvements and improve financial performance through Information Systems data collection.
- Compare best practices to current practices and identify the gaps.
- Communicate the work flow process using Kanban boards and other visual mapping tools.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
- Organization Design
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2 hours per week.