32 people are interested
Volunteer HR Coordinator
32 people are interested
Are you interested in helping low-income youth get a college degree? Would you like to be part of an organization that gives thousands of dollars each year to deserving students who aspire to improve their lives and community? Join the FSC-PS CF in partnership with We Thrive.
- Create and post volunteer opportunities on the VolunteerMatch portal.
- Track and report all activity on the VolunteerMatch portal to the Executive Director.
- Coordinate HandShake, Microsoft Volunteers, InternMatch and other Financial Institution Volunteer portals.
- Assign tasks to volunteers through the Workplace by the Facebook portal.
- Ensure each volunteer completes the online Volunteer Registration Form.
- Conduct background security checks on all volunteers and create documentation records.
- Conduct training for volunteers through webinars and other media sponsored by 501 Commons, eEnterprises Intl, and Washington Nonprofits.
- Use the guidance from the FSC-PS CF All Hands Employee Handbook.
- Recruit more participants through online marketing campaigns.
- Match volunteers to roles matching their skills, talents, and areas of expertise.
- Recognize those for a job well done, and improve the likelihood of their continued support.
- Reduce the amount of time necessary to manually track volunteer cycles and organize supporters for upcoming events.
- Implement guidelines and internal benchmarks to track performance metrics on We Thrive.
- Collect and measure volunteer impact and use the data to guide program improvements and improve financial performance through Information Systems data collection such as We Thrive and Elevate Washington.
- Compare best practices to current practices and identify the gaps.
- Communicate the workflow process using Kanban, Jamboards, and other visual mapping tools.
About Financial Services Coalition-Puget Sound Charitable Foundation
c/o Seattle - Columbia Center, 701 5th Avenue, Suite 4200, Seattle, WA 98104, US
Our mission is to equip stakeholders with financial resources that promote the economic empowerment of youth and BIPOC communities at large. The Foundation also fiscally sponsor community organizations and projects, offers scholarships to individuals, entrepreneurship, and economic development programs.
The objectives of this Corporation shall be, to engage in any lawful act or activity such as any corporation organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Specifically, the objectives of this Corporation shall be:
- To promote economic development and provide technical, educational, and advisory assistance to economically disadvantaged communities.
- To provide scholarships to college-bound students from economically disadvantaged communities who have expressed an interest in the financial services industry.
- To help educate and inform youth about the employment opportunities available in the financial services industry.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 24, 2021
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
- Organization Design
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week.