Volunteers are needed to assist clients due to building construction.
Due to construction to update and improve patient care at the Jericho Road Community Health Center clinical site at 184 Barton Street, Medical Reception Hosts are needed to assist the staff. The Medical Reception Host greets and escorts clients to their assigned patient care areas, lessening confusion and creating efficiency for patient flow during building construction.
- Individual must be able to work with public in helpful, supportive, and patient manner
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse cultures and languages
- Friendly, dependable, and flexible
- Walking, climbing stairs required
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hour time slots available-4 hour time slots available