Do you enjoy learning more about nutrition and how it enhances your quality of life? If you are enthusiastic about food and nutrition, we want you. Share your skills with seniors!
Help lead an exciting and fun nutrition education session called Fresh Conversation at a senior lunch site in SE Iowa. Fresh Conversations is conversational program involving a colorful magazine -like newsletter filled with information about nutrition and activity. Each month the program features a different recipe which the participants get to taste. Your role would be:
1. Attend initial training (90 min.)
2. Facilitate a 30 min. discussion to the participants at the senior center (this can range from 8-20 people) in a fun and energetic manner.
3. Purchase, prepare and distribute the food sample (Mileage and food expenses are reimbursed back to you)
If this sounds interesting to and you can commit to a minimum of six months, please email email@example.com
- Cooking / Catering
- Elder care
- Public Speaking
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 30 minutes to present, 1-2 hours for preparation.
- Have transportation. 6 month committment to the program.