Health 4 Humanity, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit research organization. It is primarily engaged in applied research to gain knowledge or understanding to determine the means by which a specific, recognized need may be met and permits research scholars to conduct research and/or public policy research within the Public.
One of the main services Health 4 Humanity, Inc. provides is Counseling to all age groups which includes emotional support, problem-solving assistance, information and guidance through a variety of counseling modalities for individuals who are having difficulty in coping with a traumatic experience or a personal relationship or in making the adjustments that are required by their particular stage in life.
**Individual and group supervision will be provided for those who need to accumulate clinical hours.**
Health 4 Humanity, Inc. will also provide Personal Social Services to all age groups which includes Assertiveness Training; Conflict Resolution Training; Consciousness-Raising Groups; Cultural Awareness/Competencies Training; Emancipation Preparation; Individual Development; Interpersonal Communication Training; Life Skills Training; Marriage Enrichment; Meditation; Personal Enrichment; Personal Growth; Relationship Workshops; Self-Esteem Workshops; Self-Help Groups; Social Skills Training; Stress Management; Team Building Activities; Yoga.
After training period you should know the following:
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Life Coaching
- Problem Solving
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours a week
- Minimum 3 months of commitment