Girls on the Run is dedicated to creating a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams.
A GOTR Coach...
- Believes in the inherent power within every girl
- Wants to leave a lasting impact on the lives of girls and the community
- Receives training and everything they need to support the group
- Doesn't have to be a runner
- Has a desire to help girls learn, grow and have fun
- Can be YOU!
During the 10 week program, coaches will meet at a local school with 8-15 girls for 90 minutes 1 or 2 times per week (typically before or after school) to provide a lesson the creatively integrates running.
- Child Development
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Once or twice a week for 10 weeks for 90 minutes