District Court - Special Projects Legal Assistant
District Attorney's Office-4th Judicial District
The District Court, Special Projects Legal Assistant, under the direction of the Chief Deputy District Attorney, will assist with a variety of responsibilities which may include:
- Contact and coordinate instructors including various experts in the criminal justice field.
- Coordinate training locations and materials
- Attend Training Committee meetings
- Maintain training calendar and training internal website
- Apply for CLE credits with the Supreme Court
- Assist with production of short training videos
- Coordinate yearly planning retreat
- Copying, filing, special projects and tasks that may be needed
- Previous Event planning experience helpful
- Strong written and oral communication skills
About District Attorney's Office-4th Judicial District
105 E. Vermijo Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, US
To professionally seek justice for the people of the 4th Judicial District. In pursuit of this mission, we will remember that the paractice of law is first and foremost a profession, and encourage respect for the law and our legal system through our words and actions. We will also remember our responsibilites to serve as officers of the court and protectors of individual rights. We will honor the spirit and intent, as well as the requirements, of the applicable rules or code of professional conduct for our jurisdiction, and will encourage others to do the same.
The District Attorney's Office seeks justice on behalf of the people of El Paso and Teller Counties and enforces the criminal laws of this state.