District Court - Special Projects Legal Assistant
District Attorney's Office-4th Judicial District
The District Court, Special Projects Legal Assistant, under the direction of the Chief Deputy District Attorney, will assist with a variety of responsibilities which may include:
- Contact and coordinate instructors including various experts in the criminal justice field.
- Coordinate training locations and materials
- Attend Training Committee meetings
- Maintain training calendar and training internal website
- Apply for CLE credits with the Supreme Court
- Assist with production of short training videos
- Coordinate yearly planning retreat
- Copying, filing, special projects and tasks that may be needed
- Previous Event planning experience helpful
- Strong written and oral communication skills
About District Attorney's Office-4th Judicial District
105 E. Vermijo Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, US
The mission of the 4th Judicial District Attorney's Office is to administer justice, advocate for victims, and partner with law enforcement and the citizens of this community in the deterrence and prevention of crime.
The District Attorney's Office seeks justice on behalf of the people of El Paso and Teller Counties and enforces the criminal laws of this state.