The Survey Digitization Associate creates digital survey forms using online software tool and provides software support to EA team as and when required. It is a long term opportunity with immediate start.
Candidates will demonstrate experience managing multiple tasks while having a keen attention to detail and must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. This volunteer must uphold confidentiality at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot the issue with survey forms.
- Building survey forms in Kobo Kollect
- Must have atleast Associate degree.
- Experience in survey builder tool such as KOBO Kollect or similar.
- Excellent skills in Software support, build survey forms.
- Must possess 1 to 3 yrs of experience.
- Must be professional and detail oriented.
- Must be able to uphold confidentiality at all times.
- Must possess excellent writing and communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must possess strong organizational, time management, and prioritization abilities.
To be successful as a member of the Asante Africa Foundation team, you will also:
Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact an up-and-coming non-profit organization
Be an innovative and creative thinker - you are not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so
Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
Have a strong work ethic, take initiative, and require minimal direction
Work well independently as well as part of a team
Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment
Directly impact Asante Africa’s efforts to fund education-related projects that enhance knowledge, skills, and opportunities for hundreds of children in East Africa.
Be part of a highly-motivated nonprofit organization run entirely by volunteers.
Gain insight into the day-to-day operations of a nimble, results-orientated, high-growth nonprofit organization.
Have the opportunity to see your ideas and contributions implemented.
Build your resume and gain references for future employment opportunities.
- This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
- The position is part-time with an expectation of 3-4 hours of work per week.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-4 hrs a week
- IT Systems Associate
- Survey Digitization Associate
- Program Proposal Writer
- SEO/SMO/Google Adwords Intern
- Report Writer - Monitoring,...
- Data Support Analyst
- Creative Writer Volunteer
- Co-Team Leader for University...
- Social Media Volunteer (USA Based)
- Fundraising | Partnership...
- Grant Writer
- Business Development and...
- WordPress Web Editor Volunteer
- Graphic Designer