The Survey Form builder builds survey form in KOBO Kollect and provides software support to EA team as and when required. It is a long term opportunity with immediate start.
Candidates will demonstrate experience managing multiple tasks while having a keen attention to detail and must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. This volunteer must uphold confidentiality at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot the issue with survey forms.
- Building survey forms in Kobo Kollect
- Must have atleast Associate degree.
- Experience in survey builder tool such as KOBO Kollect or similar.
- Excellent skills in Software support, build survey forms.
- Must possess 1 to 3 yrs of experience.
- Must be professional and detail oriented.
- Must be able to uphold confidentiality at all times.
- Must possess excellent writing and communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must possess strong organizational, time management, and prioritization abilities.
To be successful as a member of the Asante Africa Foundation team, you will also:
Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact an up-and-coming non-profit organization
Be an innovative and creative thinker - you are not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so
Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
Have a strong work ethic, take initiative, and require minimal direction
Work well independently as well as part of a team
Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment
Directly impact Asante Africa’s efforts to fund education-related projects that enhance knowledge, skills, and opportunities for hundreds of children in East Africa
Be part of a highly-motivated nonprofit organization run entirely by volunteers
Gain insight into the day-to-day operations of a nimble, results-orientated, high-growth nonprofit organization
Have the opportunity to see your ideas and contributions implemented
Build your resume and gain references for future employment opportunities
This is an unpaid, volunteer position. The position is part-time with an expectation of 3-4 hours of work per week.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-4 hrs a week
- IT Systems Associate
- Survey Form Builder
- Program Proposal Writer
- SEO/SMO/Google Adwords Intern
- Report Writer - Monitoring,...
- Creative Writer Volunteer
- Co-Team Leader for University...
- Social Media Volunteer (USA Based)
- Fundraising | Partnership...
- Grant Writer
- Business Development and...
- WordPress Web Editor Volunteer
- Graphic Designer