- Since we are an organization heavily driven by memberships, donations, and private/federal grant funding, we are constantly looking for administrative help with these grant obtainment. For this volunteer opportunity, you will help TMPF staff and our development team members to research, write, apply, and (hopefully) receive a variety of grants from private organizations as well as state and federal sectors.
- Grants are a key component of our organization as they provide the necessary funding for our various programs as well as AmeriCorps staff. Through the grants we obtain on an annual basis, we are able to carry out our mission and serve the Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County areas to the best of our ability.
- The grant writing volunteers will help TMPF grow and maintain its presence in the community by helping us research, write, and submit grant applications. It is a difficult but fulfilling position. If volunteers are serious about learning the ropes of grant writing, they will be able to walk away with a skill that is highly valued in the non-profit community. This is a skill widely used in both nonprofit and corporate America and will carry with you throughout your professional endeavors. Contact us today and help us help you in developing these skills!
- Data Entry
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Determined by the volunteer!