Help teens at the Boys & Girls Club learn important job skills!
Location: Bremerton Teen Center (3102 Wheaton Way, Bremerton, WA 98310)
Position: Job Skills Instructor
- 30 minute Volunteer Orientation (one-time)
- 30 minute online training (one-time)
- 1 hour, once per week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, OR Thursday between the times of 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Minimum 6 week commitment
Summary of Position and Duties:
- Assist staff in teaching teens to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Teach teens important job skills such as organizing and prioritizing.
- Help club members use computers and assist in troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Patience working with children.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Minimum of 18 years of age with HS Diploma/GED/Equivalent
- Able to pass a background check and national sex offender registry check
- Basic Computer Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- A passion for working with teens!