Fundraising Committee Volunteer
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
10824 South Halsted Street, Chicago, IL, United StSuite 104Chicago, IL 60628
Committee Objective: Provide input to and participate in raising funds to support the work of the Vision of Change Skills, Attributes, and Prerequisites
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Commitment to the vision, mission, and goals of Campaign
- Understanding the reason for charitable objectives.
- Willingness to solicit others.
- Provide input into development of the annual campaign, including direct mail, personal solicitation, and events fundraising (including annual conference, private events, silent auction, etc.)
- Engage in the execution of all aspects of the annual fundraising campaign, including marketing efforts, personal solicitation, and the acknowledgement process
- Help plan and implement campaigns to solicit funds from the community and beyond
- Help to identify new prospects and potential funders
- Report activities and communicate to the Chair of the Fundraising Committee
- Liaise and communicate as appropriate with the Political party
- Preparation for and participation in up to once monthly conference calls (as needed)
- Allocation of time to meet with or contact donors or prospects
- Costs associated with participating in fundraising events will be the responsibility of the volunteer committee member
Relationship with Other Committees
- Volunteer Committee members serve up to one-year terms
- Committee reports directly to the vision of change.
- Public Relations
- Sales Marketing
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Long Term
- Experience in Fundraising
Report this opportunity