Freelance Professional Photographer
Student photographer specializing in shooting and editing advertisement campaigns, images for client websites, traveling, special events, business head shots and personal clients.
- Creating the most appropriate style, mood and expression to meet or elevate their expectations from each shoot.
- Responsible for the photography, layout and graphic design.
- Created layouts using original art work and photography.
- Coordinated photo shoots and designed layouts for the production of political campaign materials and organization.
- Knowledge and Skills Required
- People Skills: Events photographers work clients from all lifestyles. You should be able to work with everyone from young children, to partygoers and professionals.
There is no education degree required for this field. Outside of technical capabilities with a 35mm (and on some occasions, larger format cameras), post-production and workflow software. All that you need to get started are your camera and a few contacts and your portfolio.
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Visual Arts
- General Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Long Term
- Student, Intern