Description: Does your school require you to complete volunteer hours this year? Volunteer helping seniors in the community and fulfill your service learning requirements! East Side Elders will work with you to find an opportunity that works with your interests, skills, and schedule. Previous service learners have volunteered to make friendly visits, helped with chores, provided care in our Wellness Clinics, and more. Contact us today for more information.
Date and time: Flexible
- Meet new people in the community
- Learn about the senior population in Saint Paul
- Gain experience volunteering for a nonprofit organization
- Must be able to travel to residences on the East Side of Saint Paul
- Able to communicate in a respectful, friendly manner with a diverse population
- Background checks are required for volunteers 18 and older
Apply online at https://eastsideelders.org/volunteer-application/
Questions about this opportunity? Contact us at Volunteer@EastSideElders.org or 651-683-2413
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Socialize with a Senior
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Yard Work Volunteer for Elders
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Shopping Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Shovel Snow for Seniors in the...
- Volunteer Blogger
- Elders Lodge Wellness Center...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Host a Toilet Paper Drive
- Nursing Assistant
- Respite Volunteer - Training...
- Transportation Volunteer
- Service Learning with East Side...
- Check-In Call Volunteer
- Nursing Student Volunteer
- Group Opportunity – Create Cards...