Description: To reach more students, we’re crafting a mobile version of the UPchieve app! As a mobile developer you will help shape this next generation mobile learning platform, writing code to impact the way students and tutors engage and collaborate with each other in real-time, providing tools to help close the achievement gap that persists in schools across the country. Seasoned developers and student coders alike are encouraged to apply.
- Work within an agile team to build and refine features of the UPchieve app.
- Help build mobile app features like whiteboarding, volunteer notifications, and more.
- Exposure to mobile framework technologies such as Framework 7, Cordova, or PhoneGap.
- Motivated to learn and use cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Ability to reliably contribute and coordinate among other developers.
- Experience or interest in contributing to open source software. Code examples on Github a plus!
- Google Apps
- Mobile Programming
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours per week.