2018 5K Committee
WhenMon Jan 22, 2018 - Mon Jul 02, 2018
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our 5K Committee! This group increase awareness of the 5K in the community and help with the overall success of the event. Members will be responsible for soliciting and securing sponsorships and donations. They will work together with the 5K Chair to identify new attendees and corporate partners
- Approximately 2 hours per week from home, however time commitment may vary.
- Attend committee meetings in person or by phone once a month in the Hoffman Estates area. Additional committee meetings may be added as the event approaches.
Preferred Skills and Additional Details:
- Enthusiasm for planning a charity event
- Experience fundraising or soliciting donations
About the Children’s Advocacy Center of North and Northwest Cook County (CAC):
CAC is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization which serves as the leading resource to empower and heal the abused child and prevent violence against children. Learn more at www.cachelps.org
- Customer Acquisition
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18