Fin Addict Angler Foundation is partnering with San Antonio River Authority for this exciting event at Acequia Park in San Antonio, Texas.
Come see what were about, visit our website www.finaddictangler.org
- Our volunteer's role is to assist with one or more of stations including setup and clean-up.
- All materials for our stations will be provided by the foundation.
- Children age of 5 or older are welcomed to join the event and participate while their parents work their shift, but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Volunteers are required to read the volunteer packet and provide a filled out and signed volunteer form on or before the day of the event.
- Volunteers will need to be available for training the morning of the event.
- All fishing equipment will be provided and no fishing license required.
- Volunteers will receive an event t-shirt from the Fin Addict Angler Foundation and it need to be worn at the event (we will need your t-shirt size).
- Closed shoes, sunscreen, caps and sunglasses are recommended.
- Volunteers please check in at volunteer check-in table by 8 am.
Clinic is November 3, 2018, 9 am to 12 pm Registration is from 9 am to 11 am. Anyone 17 and older will need a fishing license.
- Outdoor Recreation
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Water Recreation
- First Aid / CPR
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of at least 4 hours
- clothing cannot be revealing or form fitting